Bluetooth Watches For Android
Made by Italian company, I'm Watch Bluetooth watches will be launched in two versions that I'm Jewel which is a Bluetooth watch with an elegant design with the material of Titanium, gold and diamonds.
The second version is that I'm a young boy who had many colors Color choices.
Many of the features offered by'm Watch this:
- Can display format of a digital or analog watches
- Displays caller ID on incoming calls when there is
- Making phone calls and no speakerphone
- Display incoming SMS and email
- Can display photos on the phone (image gallery)
- There are additional applications that can be downloaded at'm Store
- Can also download music over the web "I Music
In terms of specs are also quite promising:
- 1.54-inch touch screen (240 × 240. 200 ppi)
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 4 GB internal memory
- Memory Ram: 64 MB
- Battery Lithium Polymer 600 mAh:
- Without Bluetooth Standby time: 48 hours
- TME with Bluetooth Standby: 30 Hours
- Talk time: 2 hours
I'm able to watch other than dipairing with Android phones could also be with the iPhone and its plan in 2012 could be a Blackberry phone.
This is not the concept of tables so if you want you can pre-order and will be mailed in late October.
The price alone, I'm Jewel sold ranging from 599-11999 Euros while I'm Color sold 249 Euros.